Tiket is the new thermal printer by Rhind.
A new reference standard.
It includes a special patented blade system that reduces the distance between the cut line of the paper and the ink nozzle.
The printer features a front-side paper loadout, easy paper roll replacement, ability to use the automatic single-load paper.
It can be installed on the wall.
It’s resistant to water droplets and dust.
It uses a standard RS232 and USB 2.0 interface.
Tiket comes with high functionality and at the same time style, perfectly matching the Rhind touch screen terminals aesthetic.
- Printing method; thermal
- Print speed: up to 200 mm/sec
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8dot/mm)
- Paper length: 80 m
- Paper roll diameter: up to 80 mm
- Paper loading: assisted
- Blade system: partial or full cut, 1 million cuts
- Characters: up to 64 characters per line
- Wall mount support
- Barcode: UPC-A/E,EAN,8/13,code 39/128,ITF, codabar
- Interface: RS232, USB 2.0
- Buffer memory: 15 kb reception, 4mb NV total
- Sensors: end paper, optic marker (specific for receipts)
- Power: 24V dc 60W
- Size: 125x177x113.5 mm
- Weight: 1 kg